Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 28: Final Review

Our project today went excellent. I think we did pretty well. All together, projects lasted about three and a half hours. I kind of stunk though because I knew our observers didn't understand everything that we were saying, especially big business terms. However, we had a great lunch at a tapas bar that consisted of chicken, pork, potatoe things, sangria, and fries. Loved it. I went home, packed up my suit case, and headed to the reception where I drank way some good wine and great food. We headed out to the bar afterwords and had too much fun. I'm going to miss France. I've learned so much here, but I've also learned a lot about myself and my own culture. Being here has really allowed me to "put the pieces together" in life. We're all different, there's no right or wrong answer to any problem or culture. I've enjoyed my stay here. It was the adventure of a lifetime. Headed to Paris tomorrow, Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment